Outdoor Lighting Services In Sugar Land, TX
Outdoor lighting is a great way to enhance the appearance of your home’s exterior while, at the same time, maximize its safety and security. It also provides you with a calm and serene space to enjoy evenings with your friends or family. However, before you head on to purchase lighting fixtures for your lawn or backyard, there are a few important things that you need to consider. Some of these have been discussed below:
- Lighting To Accentuate Your Landscape: If you intend to highlight your landscape with outdoor lighting, you must take into account the height and width of the trees, bushes or flower beds. Accordingly, you can choose well lights, uplights or spotlights of the desired voltage and beam of light. Low voltage lights placed between the flower beds or along the pathway can make your garden look attractive during nighttime.
- Lighting To Increase Safety And Security: This involves lighting up the front door, stairs, pathway, garage as well as the darkest areas of your home. You can also choose low voltage lighting fixtures that include motion sensors to avoid the entry of intruders. Path lights can be installed along the stairs and walkways to prevent tripping accidents.
- Lighting For Outdoor Embellishment: Outdoor wall sconces and pendant lights complement the architecture of your home. String lights, lanterns, lamp posts or accent lights placed in the patio are also a great addition to create a soothing and welcoming ambiance. If you have a fountain, statue or other decorative item in your lawn, you can consider placing a group of spot lights around it to illuminate it from every angle.
- Lighting According To The Climate: You must make sure that your outdoor lighting fixtures are designed to function optimally regardless of the weather conditions. You should choose bulbs and extension cords that are rated specifically for outdoor use.
- Source Of Electricity: If you are installing electric lights instead of solar powered ones, make sure you have a well-defined source of electricity in the lawn. This will mitigate the need of using and extension cord and hence, avoiding the risk of tripping incidents.
We, at DK Sprinklers, provide complete outdoor lighting solutions in Sugar Land, TX. We specialize in the design, installation and servicing of outdoor lighting for residential as well as commercial properties. For more information, you can call us at (281) 794 – 4891 or visit our office at 7338 Windy Port Lane, Richmond, TX 77407